Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fresh WATERMELON JUICE

Today is the last day of Recipe Marathon and i am feeling really bad.I have to say I had so much fun being a part of this fun event along with 9 other fabulous bloggers and i recommend it to many others to participate next time.Posting recipes each day is not the same as posting it during the course of the event.It has some sort of thrill and excitement involved that is very hard to describe.Its a great way to get to know your blog friends too.I loved it all the way and will definitely participate again.Thank you Siri and DK for coming up with fantastic concept.
In this event I have covered breakfast dishes,appetizers,main course,snack and dessert so i couldnt think of a better way to end it than with a glass of cold drink. So I prepared a juice with one of my favorite fruit - Watermelon.


Fresh sweet watermelon - Few chunks
sugar - add accordingly (depends on the sweetness of the watermelon)
ice cubes - 5-6 nos

Grind everything smoothly in a blender.Serve cold.


Dont forget to check the last days menu for the marathon today!!!

Divya - Paneer peas kurma

Anu - Spinach with corn

24 comments:

Cham said...

Congrats to run the marathon, i was a real pleasure to see u guys doing with spirit! Love the watermelon juice and colour Ranji!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful end to the marathon. I had as much fun reading all your recipes as you had making them, and I have bookmarked so many to make in near future

Uma said...

Wow, this juice is for me? Thank you Ranji! so refreshing watermelon juice. So colorful too.

I have something for you! Check my blog!

Sum Raj said...

cool cooly watermelon juice.......my hubby and smera's fav fruit....nice ranji.....hope ur njoying ur time with brother...and also him too with ur delicious foody....

Swati Raman Garg said...

hey i can comment now.. my previous comment vanished somewhere... this is one sexy looknig drink ranji ... next time try adding some chat masala or black salt to it, it adds a zing and makes it even more irresitable..

Arundathi said...

love watermelon juice - and gonna try swati's suggestion - sounds great!

Purnima said...

Ah, this is a true thirst quenches, at times u don't feel hungry too if you hv this filling drink, isn't it? Ur glass full of reddie looks divine!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about adding a chunk of ice cream to it, I will try it and let you know.

Reemas,
PrivateMarraige.com

Anonymous said...

Love the color of juice..Its so refreshing......

Unknown said...

Would love to pass an award to you..Please check my blog...juice looks great !!

Shubha Ravikoti said...

This is soooooo refreshing uhhhh that too for the california heat.... I am loving it...!

Madhavi said...

I am on GM diet right now so this is for me :P Awesome entry!!!!

Unknown said...

would love to refresh myself with this now..

Sig said...

Congrats on completing the recipe marathon Ranji.... Lovely glass of juice, great summer cooler!

FH said...

Summer is here already!! YAY!! Looks delcious.I make Watermelon slushy around Aug!:)

Came here to tell you that I am making Eggplant Upkari with Thambale Pudi tomorrow and will link next week at FH.Looks good, and I just bought some good Eggpalnts, not that huge purple ones!

kamala said...

Hi Ranji,That is a cool drink.Something is waiting for u in my blog

Sangeeth said...

watermelon is really cool for this heat ranji...try my watermelon milkshake too...

vandana rajesh said...

cool watermelons to beat the bbay heat...congrats on completing the marathon...was fun watching u guys

Madhavi said...

check my blog ranji, something for u :))

zlamushka said...

Ranji, I have been recently enjoying watermelons for dinners, soooooo deliscious and you can eat as much as you want... great idea :-)

Noor said...

YUMMMY. I just love your blog. I hope you can stop by mine and see if you like it, maybe we can link and be food friends.. Indian food is my FAV..

Noor said...

http://themiddleeasterncook.blogspot.com/

Jans said...

My fav summer soother....looks refreshing...

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.